Christmas is approaching and that means we need to find more activities to entertain the kids and to spend time with family. One of the things I like most about my babies take to the movie theatre to see all of the great films of the season. We all have a great time doing this, but at the same time this can be so dangerous for my diet.
When I enter the cinema, the smell of freshly skameno popcorn immediately hypnotizes me. Oh my God, it’s so hard to resist! Although one day I learned a few things about this little snacks, and with this, I have learned to control myself a little more. For example, a bucket of popcorn has between 400 and 1,200 calories, i.e. the amount of fat a person should eat in 4 days, as well as 1500 milligrams of sodium. Now add another 1,000 calories from soda, sweets, and already, forget it, we overcame all the calories you are supposed to eat in an entire day. Imagine a popcorn combo with a large soda is the same as a pound of Bbq ribs with vanilla ice cream or two cheeseburgers. And don’t even begin to talk about the nachos, hot dogs, or any of the other things that movie theaters have to offer.
Even if the food is so delicious, the calories that come with them are expensive on a diet. I remember the “shock” that was the first time I went to the movies here with children. Tickets are so expensive and snacks that make Bill rise even faster. But, with some experience, he learns a few little tricks to save calories and money, and will share them with you here:
• First focus movie and spending time with your family, instead of food. There are so many times, that we forget, and we have our trip because of the food you are going to eat rather than the experience of seeing a movie with the family.
• Bring some snacks. There are so many things that you can carry in your wallet to avoid the temptation of food Theatre bringing something a little healthier with you. For example:
1) Almonds: not only are these extremely easy to sneak in a theater, but they also have many nutrients that are good for your body. A handful of almonds has 20 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. So well.
2) ½ Cup pumpkin seeds: I put in my pocket, and I enjoy them like they were popcorn I’m eating slowly. This is about 20 grams of protein, as well as a ton of iron.
3) unsweetened Water flavor drops: these are the Favorites of Alejandro Chabán, and I love them too. There are so many different flavors to add in the water that makes it taste so good, and has no calories or sugar. This is such a practical solution, because you can buy individual packages or in liquid drops that you can bring with you.
4) protein shake: apparently there is nothing wrong with this. For me, it’s the best way to enjoy my movie without any regrets. Yes you can! diet plan ™ protein shakes are perfect because they are portable and to share them with my babies, because they are great for all ages. All you do is add water, the flick is a delicious and sweet, I can enjoy the movies, because you taste like a dessert. In addition, they can help to lose weight because they have 15 grams of protein that speeds up your metabolism, which helps to burn more calories.
There you have it folks, my tips to enjoy an outing to the movies with family, without burdening your wallet or calories. Remember to leave all of your comments and questions. I love you so much and I hope that will start this month beautiful holidays with happiness.